NatureWax C-6 Coconut/Soy Wax - 48 lb. Case
NatureWax C-6 coconut/soy wax from Cargill is an all-natural wax blend that is well known for excellent jar adhesion (minimal wet spots) and excellent scent throw.
Melt Point: 124 - 130°F
Suggested Pouring Temperature: 120-165°F
Advantages of using C-3 soy wax:
- Typically requires only a single pour (tops can be smoothed out with a heat gun if necessary)
- Strong hot and cold scent throw
- Typical fragrance load is 6% or less (fragrance loads up to 7-10% are possible with the addition of additives)
- Smooth and creamy appearance
- Excellent jar adhesion
- Comes in slab form
- No additives required
- Melt point: 124 – 130°F
- Heat wax to temperature 160 - 200° (caution: heating wax above 200° may cause wax discoloration)
- Add dye as needed and mix thoroughly
- Add candle fragrance oil as needed and mix thoroughly (fragrance oil should be added just before pouring to prevent fragrance oil from evaporating)
- Pouring temperatures should typically be around 120° to 165°, though experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- When pouring melted wax into containers, the containers should be at room temperature or slightly warmer
- Allow candles to cool as slow as possible to achieve good jar adhesion and create a smooth finish
Need Less Than 48 lbs.?
Click here for C-6 wax quantities less than 48 lbs.